What is this?

On the first working Monday of every month (Monday is one of my busiest days) I will donate the daily income of Chocolate Tortoise to a selected charity, and post to this blog detailing the charity chosen. This blog is not intended to tell the world how generous I am. I am less generous than many people. The blog is intended to firstly log who I have donated to, and secondly to hopefully inspire others to do the same, or similar. For more information, see my first post.

Sunday 13 December 2015

October 2015 - Monkey World, Dorset UK

The chosen charity for Donate a Day in October 2015 is Monkey World Ape Rescue centre in Dorset, England.


Monkey World assists governments around the world to stop the smuggling of primates from the wild.

At the Centre, refugees of this illegal trade as well as those that have suffered abuse or neglect are rehabilitated into natural living groups.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note that I moderate comments - just to avoid spam getting on to the blog - so it may take a short time for your comment to appear